We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Thursday, August 9, 2012

Favorite Cosmo Recipe



Here is my favorite Cosmo recipe and Friday evening is when I enjoy one of this. This recipe makes one serving and it is very easy to make.

Ingredients

  • 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
  • 1/2 fluid ounce cointreau
  • 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
  • 1 1/2 fluid ounces cranberry juice

Directions

  1. Pour all the ingredients into a shaker with lots of ice. Shake vigorously for several seconds and strain into a cocktail glass. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love a good Cosmo. I'll be honest and say I've rarely made them at home, and I don't have a good reason why I haven't. They are so easy. Love this recipe, you have inspired me to make a cosmo. I think I just need a bottle of cointreau. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This recipe is really good. So Friday evening is my night to have a Cosmo. Also in my humble opinion one must use fresh lime and not the lime that comes in the plastic container that looks like a lime--yikes!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I never got those plastic "fruit shaped" lemon and lime containers either, yuck. Why not just get a fresh one and squeeze it? It takes like 30 seconds extra, ha.

      Delete